- 15 – 20 mmHg offers light to moderate grade compression.
- Sold as a pair (two stockings).
- Made with an open toe and reinforced heel.
- Smooth, opaque fabric is soft to the touch.
- Available in White or Beige.
Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to help relieve leg fatigue, uncomfortable swelling and mild to moderate varicose veins. Use on long flights to reduce uncomfortable leg and ankle swelling. These firm support under the calf trouser socks are perfect for travel, business, or everyday wear. Smooth, concealing opaque fabric for an attractive appearance, with a non-binding knit-in band at calf to keep securely in place.
Doctor-recommended, therapeutic graduated compression helps improve circulation, relieving minor variscosities and swelling. Made with an inspectional toe opening for post-operative patients that permits easier inspection of the toes without requiring removal of the stocking from the leg. Open toe also permits one size to fit a range of individuals.
|Dimensions||3 x 1.25 x 6.75 in|
Small, Medium, Large, XL