The night bindings help to gradually correct any deviation in the toes, following the principle of preventative bindings (prolonged action but of slight intensity) through which an improvement is progressively achieved until the joint and the rest of the toe are corrected with out any damage. It must be remembered that the joint should not be forced in such a way that the pain prevents one from resting properly. The curve of the splint matches the curve of the instep on the foot, as with footwear.
- A plastic sling holds the foot in the correct position overnight to exert gentle pressure on the bunion, soothing pain and preventing possible worsening while you sleep
- Night splint provides light intensity traction to gradually correct deviation in toes over time. Do not force – there should not be pain to a degree that you cannot properly rest
- The corrector is acting effectively when the articulation at the base of the big toe, on being pressed, experiences a slight pain.
- The curve of the splint matches the curve of the instep on the foot, as with footwear
- An adjustable Velcro strap allows you to customize to the proper fit
- Sold separately – choose right or left side
- One size fits most