The 46-A Bernie Pouch W/HOT/COLD PACK is an essential product in your First-Aid box for your home.
Just fill up with Hot or Cold Gel Packs to get relief from sports injuries, swelling, muscle pains, post surgery, recovery after knee replacement, arthritis treatment, Shoulder, Arm, Back, Knee,Leg,Foot & Ankle joint pain relief and more!
- Universal use : The AT Bernie Pouch can be used universally for all your body pain relief for example on shoulder, arm, back, knee and leg.
- Accommodates both Hot and Cold Gel Packs- The bernie pouch can be used both for Cold and Hot Gel Packs. So it lets you use it as an ice pack or heating pad. The 46-A Bernie Pouch W/HOT/COLD PACK comes with a HOT/COLD pack according to your choice.
- Reusable – The Bernie Pouch is reusable. Fill up the bernie pouch with Hot or Cold Gel Packs as desired, use it for your Shoulder, Arm, Back, Knee,Leg.Foot & Ankle joint pain relief. The 46-A Bernie Pouch W/HOT/COLD PACK comes with a HOT/COLD pack according to your choice.After use, dispose off the Hot or Cold Gel Pack, wash the Bernie Pouch and reuse by refilling new HOT/COLD pack; as simple as that ; thus it is both washable & economical.
- One Size Fits All: The Bernie Pouch is unlike other cheap leg or foot wraps that are too tight. Cheap leg/feet wraps make it discomfortable for your feet and ankles whereas The 46-A Bernie Pouch W/HOT/COLD PACK is a one size fits all product that allows you to enjoy the perfect support while treating your aching feet, shoulders, arms, back, knees, ankle, you name it !
- COOL OR HEAT RELIEF FOR ACHING FEET AND ANKLES: The Bernie Pouch gives you the choice to either use Cold/Hot Gel Packs, providing you the choice of therapy that best suits your needs and treat Shoulder, Arm, Back, Knee,Leg,Foot & Ankle joint soreness effectively. The 46-A Bernie Pouch W/HOT/COLD PACK comes with a HOT/COLD pack according to your choice.
- Easy to Use :This easy to use Bernie Pouch is ideal to relieve pain caused by injuries, sprains, arthritis and more! Fill up the Bernie Pouch with Hot or Cold gels and simply put your foot into it and enjoy the comfort, allowing the hot or cold gel packs to relieve any existing pain.