AT Surgical Anyone with an ostomy knows about skin irritation and discretion. This pouch cover solves both issues. By choosing a soft fabric in an appealing print, skin issues and discretion are resolved. Since there are a huge variety of bags and pouches on the market, these instructions will guide you through making a custom pattern for any shape and size.
Belly belt on a pregnant woman. Belly belts support the lower back and hips. Belly bands are flexible tube-like garments that women wear around the belly to extend the life of pre-pregnancy clothing by covering unbuttoned or unzipped pants. They also act as a layer to help cover areas of skin that become exposed as the belly expands. Some belly bands provide mild compression and may offer the hips and lower back an element of support. Belly bands remain popular among pregnant women and come in many different sizes, shapes, colors, and designs. They often have some elastic or a rubber trim to help prevent them from bunching up. Belly bands are sometimes called belly sleeves or maternity or pregnancy bands.
- Stoma Cover made of Print Fabric
- Colour: Blue
- Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
- I wear this covers with Coloplast SenSura Mio 1 Piece drainable and closed
- .Function: One-piece system, with high-quality clamp
- Active Carbon Filter: The active carbon filter has the odors removal function, to prevent embarrassing odors
- Non-woven Fabric—Non-woven fabric for PE puncturing film liner, soft and comfortable
- Skin Barrier：high quality hydrocolloid material with a non-woven edge to make the stickiness longer.
- Gender: Unisex
- 1 SIZE F/A