The AT Surgical knee immobilizer provides strong rigid support, pain relief, and effective full immobilization by limiting the leg and knee movement. It is recommended for knee sprains, patellar dislocations, postoperative recovery, and other mild to severe knee and leg injuries. The immobilizer is manufactured using high quality durable soft flexible fabric, which is breathable, moisture wicking and pleasant to the touch. Unique properties of the fabric allow it to conform to the shape of the leg and provide maximum comfort and support throughout the day. The leg immobilizer features four alternating easy to use adjustable velcro straps, two below and two above the knee, for a secure customized fit and desired compression. The brace is equipped with four full-length aluminum in the back panel and one in each of the side panels. These sturdy removable stays maintain the leg and knee in a protected straight position.
- The three-panel design and four adjustable straps allow most leg shapes and sizes. The brace is designed to fit both left and right leg.
- The construction of the immobilizer and the texture of the fabric ensure effective immobilization and strong comfortable support. Four removable aluminum stays maintain the leg and knee in a protected straight position. The three-panel design and four alternating adjustable straps allow regulating the fit and the desired level of compression and support. Open patella design removes pressure from the patella.
- The knee immobilizer prevents unwanted movement of the leg and bending of the knee, providing necessary strong support and pain relief, thus speeding up recovery in a secure and comfortable way.
- Removes the difficulty of putting on stocking but can be worn next to skin
- 2 sizes; custom fitted in minutes with scissors
- Gradient counterpressure offers better control, easily adjustable
- Nylon /elastic – washable
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: Available