The AT Surgical Hernia Truss applies for support at the proper angle: upwards against the rupture opening, counteracting the downward pressure of the abdominal organs and the natural tendency of the bowels to push outward. Made with a lightweight construction that keeps the specially designed pads in a stabilizing position to eliminate cutting, binding & restriction, the adjustable strap secures with a hook and loop closure so it stays in place all day. WASHING INSTRUCTION: 1.Hand Wash 2.Do, not bleach 3.Do not iron 4.Do did not tumble dry.
- The removable, replaceable compression pad’s special two-layer, noncontiguous, closed-cell foam eliminates inward bulging with its specialized cellular structure
- Adjustable leg and abdominal straps for controlled and customized pressure
- Can be discreetly worn under clothing without obstruction
- Cut and sewn by hand in Holyoke, MA, where 68% of our power is hydroelectric, and an additional 10% is provided by solar farms
- Right Side Hernia Support Truss Belt with Compression Pads
- Gender: Unisex
- Size: Available