At Surgical Soft, comfortable, stretchable fabric tubes are lined with a moisturizing gel pad that comforts and cushions sensitive corns and calluses by absorbing shock and pressure. More effective than the drugstore foam products that quickly wear out. Tubes can be trimmed to meet individual sizing needs. Dermatologically tested, diabetic friendly, latex-free, durable and washable.
- Guards against friction and painful irritation from overlapping or rubbing toes.
- Can also be used to protect sore or tender spots on the finger.
- Elastic sleeve hugs the digit and stays put, so you can wear it in any shoe
- Closed or open toe, and also when barefoot.
- Silicone gel cushioning helps prevent blistering and helps to relieve hot spots
- Such as painful warts, hard or soft corns.
- Molds to the skin, insulating the sensitive area against shock and pressure.
- Used for the big toes. Durable and washable.
- Gender: Unisex
- Intended Use: On the fingers
- Texture: Semi-Soft
- Material: Natural
- Type: Roll Foam Sleeves
- Washable: Yes
- Size: 18”